What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you use our contact form, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- We may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the Do we use “cookies”? section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is entered into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Corning Data Services, Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.